WitchxVibes: A very late Halloween post

Oops! Hey guys, Merzy here! I haven't done any posts in a long while and I would like to apologize for that! It's not for lack ...


Oops! Hey guys, Merzy here! I haven't done any posts in a long while and I would like to apologize for that! It's not for lack of ideas, I'll tell you that much! It's just college is hard and I'm always tired. That's a summarized version of my life story recently. So, anyway! Halloween was a few weeks ago and I was planning on writing this post during that weekend but oh well, I'm doing it now!

For the day before Halloween, my friends and I had a costume party and it was loads of fun! I've known before of said party but I wasn't really sure what to wear as a costume; I didn't want to buy one because those are incredibly expensive so I decided on just buying casual clothes and putting it together as a costume. 

If you know me at all my costume of choice shouldn't even remotely surprise you; I was a modern witch! 

Dress/Shows - TJ Maxx + Hat/Neclakce - Forever21
I decided on this, not only because it was the easiest thing that came to mind, but also because it just speaks to my soul. I've always had a close connections with witches and I adore this everyday style that gives off a witchy vibe. 

I very much took inspiration from American Horror Story: Coven & The Craft, this might be very obvious if you're in any way familiar to these two things.


For makeup, I went with a black eyeliner, red/wine lips & defined brows. These few steps are exactly what any witch needs to make their look complete.


This look is finished with some spooky fake nails look gorgeous and completely natural! Of course, I eneded the night with only six left on my nails but still... it was worth it. 

And there you go, guys! That was my Halloween costume! What did you dress up as for Halloween? Did you enjoy it? How much did you drink? lol! Make sure to follow me on bloglovin and I'll see you super soon, babes~

You Might Also Like

0 comments