2015 Christmas Beauty Wishlist

Hey guys, Merzy here! What's up? How has it been going for you lately? Good, I hope! lol sorry I haven't uploaded in god knows ho...

Hey guys, Merzy here! What's up? How has it been going for you lately? Good, I hope! lol sorry I haven't uploaded in god knows how long; university is kicking my ass in this last few weeks of the semester. I don't have time for anything anymore, especially for blogging! I honestly don't know how people do this!

Anyway!! Tomorrow is Black Friday and you all know what that means, right? Christmas season!! Yay!! So excited for the holidays this year (and for the break from uni!). And inspired by this season, I decided to do what everyone's doing lately; a wishlist! 

The main reason for this list is because the Naked Palette is too expensive and I wanted to see if there were any good palettes that were less so! And turns out, there are! Awesome! I also included a few things that aren't palettes but the majority of these are so yeah!

Let's get started then~
$35

 
$45

 

tarte - Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette

$15

 

Deborah Lippmann -  Roses In The Snow Duo


$36

Too Faced - Natural Matte Eye Palette

$29

 

bareMinerals - The Royal Court READY™ Face Color Trio

$21

 

Too Faced - Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick

$38
$46

Kat Von D - Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette

$39

Olivia Palermo x Ciaté London - Smokey Suedes Eye Palette

$46

  Kat Von D - Innerstellar Eyeshadow Palette

$20

Kat Von D - Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

 

$12
$18

Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman Core Collection

$8

Maybelline - Lash Sensational Mascara

 

AND there we go! Hope this inspired you to put some of these items into your christmas list and tell me down in the comments what are some beauty stuff that you recommend? Remember to follow me on bloglovin so you're not surprised when I post something lol! 
 
I'll see you when I see you then, babes!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's a lot of stuff! Usually, I never buy palette because I end up using only 2/3 colors but I understand why you want all these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, gotta get people some options! lol! that's why I have so many palettes here! xo

      Delete