Ipsy Glam Bag | June 2016

Hey guys! How's it going? lol! Today's post is all about this month's Ipsy bag! It's taken me a while to write this po...

Hey guys! How's it going? lol! Today's post is all about this month's Ipsy bag! It's taken me a while to write this post because I wanted to try out the products beforehand so I can give you guys a mini review on all of them. This post will be a little bit different because I did the review on a video! Go and check it out and leave a comment, like and subscribe! Anyway, let's get to the post~

This month's bag is a graffiti style, it's fun and colorful, perfect for summer. Not really my style but meh! I prefer last month's bag!

As for the products, here's the what I got:
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Lounge ($19) - This is a mini eyeshadow pan that I was super excited to get because duh, it's Urban Decay! See video for swatches!
  • Doucce Boomtastic Lash Volumizer Mascara ($24) - I love getting travel-size mascaras in Ipsy! This one is by far the best one I've gotten!
  • Baby Boo Boo Cover-Up Concelear ($10) - This is the full sized product of the travel version and I forgot to talk about this in the video because I've been using this A LOT. I absolutely adore getting concelears in Ipsy, it saves me the trouble of buying them! lol! This one is absolutely perfect. A little goes a very long way, trust me. 
  • Liptini Lip Cream in Pinktini ($12) - This is a full sized product, the pink shade is perfect for summer! See video for swatches!
  • Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub ($14.95) - This is also a full sized product and it leaves your skin feeling flawless! It takes work but the result is so worth it!
  • Elizabeth Grant Vitamin C Hydrating Cleanser ($20.75) - I bought this with my point rewards, and I've been using it for the past few days. I really like it! 
  • Treat Beauty Marshmallow Organic Lip Scrub ($13.99 on sale for $10.99) - I have no idea how I got this. No clue. But I'm so glad I did omg! My lips have never felt so soft!! 
 

That's it for today! Tell me in comments what you got this month on Ipsy! And don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' so you never miss a post! And I'll be seeing you very soon! Bye, babes~

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I enjoyed reading about your June Ipsy review esp the Urban Decay and the Elizabeth Grant skincare!! Happy 4th of July wkd to you and your peeps! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing Ipsy bag! Love the Urban Decay eyeshadow color!

    Rachel / www.seashellsandsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete