Fashion & Beauty New Year Resolutions || Wishlist

The new year is almost upon us, a few days of 2015 left for us to feel nostalgic over this year and all the things that have changed and...

The new year is almost upon us, a few days of 2015 left for us to feel nostalgic over this year and all the things that have changed and how quickly it all came and went. I knew I needed to write a post a the new year because that's just what you do when you're a blogger but I didn't want to get too personal or write resolutions that I know I won't accomplish so I've decided that this post will be all about the beauty & fashion things I want to do next year and some other self-reminders for the new year. Another day I'll do blogging resolutions, but for now, let's get started!

  • Buy more from online brands like colourpop
  • Try some unusual lipstick colors to see what works and what doesn't.
  • Experiment more.
  • Get some essential stuff like foundation and primer.
  •  Focus more on skincare.
  • Take care of my nails better.
  • Organize my makeup storage more.
i / ii / iii / iv / v
  • Try some fragrances, designer brands or not just try some! 
  • Find your signature scent.
  • Don't be afraid of dressing cuter.
  • Buy more dresses.
  • Organize my closet.
  • Buy in different stores, new ones, don't just stick with one.
  • Buy more cute flats.
  • And jeans.
  • Also a watch. A cute one.
i / ii / iii / iv
  • Buy a new wallet
  • Buy in ban.do and skinnydip! Be one with their aesthetic~
  • Go to Lush and buy stuff there, specifically the showergel.
  • Discover more candles.
  • Take better care of my hair.
  • Don't be afraid to try different things.
i / ii / iii / iv
 
And that's it! What are some of your beauty/fashion resolutions for the new year? Tell me about them in the comments below! Don't forget to join my corner, follow my bloglovin and instagram! See ya late, babes! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments