What I got for Christmas Haul 2015

  Merry Christmas everyone! Ah, Christmas...the time of year to eat, open gifts and family stuff. I really do love this day because I'...

merzy's corner
 Merry Christmas everyone! Ah, Christmas...the time of year to eat, open gifts and family stuff. I really do love this day because I'm nosy and love to know what other people got as gifts; friends, fellow bloggers, youtubers, pretty much anyone! lol! So, I decided to share what I got today not because I'm showing off or anything but because I'm so excited I just had to share it with you guys! 

I had recieved some early Christmas presents a few weeks ago and I haven't talked about them yet because I'm planning to do a full review on them. But if you're curious, some of the products I used in my last post are part of the early gift. 

Anyway, let's start off with MAC! My first MAC products!! I'm so excited to try these out, I can't even express it well enough lol! The one thing I've been dying for is a highlighter, so I was super happy when I got the Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle. I absolutely died when I saw this, it's one of the most beautiful products I own. 

merzy's cornermerzy's corner
 Another thing I've been looking for since starting this blog is a good nude lisptick that actually stays on while I'm eating or drinking. I've heard nothing but positive reviews from the Satin Lipstick in Twig. I'm really excited to try this one out and find out how good it works! I'll let you guys know as soon as I do!
merzy's corner
The next few items are from Elizabeth Arden; Mom bought this huge gift set that has so many products that I was at awe! We divided the products between the two of us and these are what she gave me: two Beautiful Color Moistuirizing Lipsticks in Iced Grape & Ultra Violet, two lipliners to go with the lipsticks in Sugared Kiss & Orchid, the Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara in Black & a 'Daylight' Eyeshadow Palette which I tried to find on their website but apparently it's only available with in the gift set but it includes the following shades: Blonde, Chocalete, Misty Teal Contour, Innocence, Classic Khaki Contour, Classic Khaki Highlighter, Cobblestone, Periwinkle & Romantic Rose.  
merzy's corner
The last gift is this gorgeous and adorable Mini Bow Quilted Satchel in pink & black from Betsey Johnson that I've had my eyes on for a while now. I love it so much & I honestly couldn't be more excited to wear it and pair it with outfits and stuff!!
merzy's corner
And that's it! What did you guys get? Tell me the comments below or send me a link to your Christmas haul! Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' and instagram! I hope you babes enjoy this holiday season and hope you had a great day~

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Ah give me those lipsticks! They look so nice. I've heard so many good things about the Soft & Gentle highlighter so I hope it lives up to its standards for you!x

    Mollie Victoria Beauty | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tried it tonight and I'm in awe! And thanks so much, doll! xo

      Delete
  2. That highlighter looks gorgeous! You've been so lucky with presents ^^ I also love your little dishes in the pictures!

    Chloe x | Snug Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I'm so grateful truly! >.< Thanks so much! I found them in Marshall's and they're gorgeous! xo

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed your review! I got the Cinderella makeup set by Kohl's and PurMinerals! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of your MAC presents! I love all of this. I need to get some more MAC products next time I have extra money because I fell in love with their lipsticks when I made my first purchase this year.

    xo, Kimberly
    www.blogsfordays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAC is so addictive! lol! Once you get one product, you instantly want more!

      Delete
  5. Love MAC lipsticks! May have to get some more in 2016! I've also heard lots about Elizabeth Arden so may have to check that out as well! Gorgeous gifts you got there!!

    Dee | PromptsbyDee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've fallen desperately in love with MAC lipsticks just with this gift lol! Elizabeth Arden is truly great too! I highly reccomend ^_^ xo

      Delete