Drugstore Wishlist - New to Makeup #2

I'm going to start off this long-since-overdo post by apologizing for not writing anything lately! My right hand was out-of-com...


I'm going to start off this long-since-overdo post by apologizing for not writing anything lately! My right hand was out-of-comission for a while because of a painful burn, but now it's all healed up and FINALLY I get to write this! You guys have no idea how hard it's been, I've been overflowing with ideas lately and I'm just dying to get back in the game!

Anyway, because the first in this series was a high-end makeup wishlist it was only fitting that the second one would be a drugstore wishlist! I've been wanting a lot of these products for a while now and I'm very excited for when I get to actually purchase them! Let's just say my makeup bag has been begging for new things~ 

Most of these items are things that are essential for a makeup collection that are lacking in mine. You'll see a lot of neutral, nude colors because I need some every-day type colors for when I start college in the coming month. I always try to look for quality things that are also affordable for my college-student-lack-of-paycheck lifestyle. So, yeah, let's get started!





You Might Also Like

0 comments