Ipsy Glam Bag | February 2016

 Hey guys! A few days ago I got my very first ipsy bag and I'm so excited to show you guys what I got! I'm super pleased and sat...

 Hey guys! A few days ago I got my very first ipsy bag and I'm so excited to show you guys what I got! I'm super pleased and satisfied with all of these makeup products I got! So, yay!!

If you didn't know Ipsy is a subscription service where you get a few makeup items every month, mostly delux samples or mini versions of a full item or sometimes even full products! You get all of this for $10 including shipping. You get to answer some questions in a quiz so they know what you prefer and what you want to get in your bag! So, that's a bit of a summary of what Ipsy is so let's go to what I got~
  •  ModelCo LipLacquer Lip Gloss in Morocco which I really liked the shade but sadly, it was a bit too sticky for my tastes. The full sized product costs $24. I'll probably use it again but maybe not! 
  • The Balm Cosmetics Mr.Write (Now) Eyeliner Pencil in Scott B. Bordeaux which in all honesty I haven't tried (because I have other products to test out) but I definitely will soon! I really love the shade so I'm really excited to do so! This is a full sized product and it retails for $17.00!
  • It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concelear in Neutral Medium. I've heard about this product, of course, and I was very intrigued by it! It has a really specific way set of intructions to how exactly to put it on which I realized after trying it for the second time and haven't put it on since then, but I'm keeping it in mind for next time. It's pretty thick and a little difficult to blend completely but it lasts a pretty long time from what I've tested! This is a delux sample and the full product retails for $24.
  • Cake Beauty Heavy Cream Intensive Hand Repair Balm which I haven't tested yet oops! I wasn't actually very excited when I saw this in the bag but it smells really good and the reviews all seem amazing so I'm pretty excited to try it now! This is a mini version and the full product retails for $22. 
  • Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Enlightenment Illuminatizing Wand which is the ultimate star from my ipsy february bag! I was freaking out so much when I saw this because back when I was searching through highlighters on sephora a few months ago, this one was the one I wanted to buy! Such a coincidence omg! It takes a while to completely blend out but I really liked it! I don't know if I was biased or not so I'll try to be more neutral next time lol! This is a mini size and the full product retails for $28! 
And that's it! I think I was pretty lucky with the things I got and I'm super happy with it! I can't for next month's bag! What did you guys get? Tell me down in the comments! Don't forget to follow my bloglovin and stuff~ I'll see you soon, babes!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Just came across your blog and I absolutely love it! I used to be a subscriber to Ipsy for about a year before cancelling it. I loved the idea of it but I just got too many products I ended up not using. Great post!

    Melissa Truong | www.melissatee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you so much! Yeah, I can understand that. Also why I have been putting off subscribing to ipsy or birchbox for a while now. Ended up choosing ipsy because I prefered what they offered! :) xo

      Delete
  2. I so badly want to try all these sub boxes everyone talks about!! It sounds like a great way to try samples of products and get introduced to new brands :)

    Kathy xx
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Especially because it's inexpensive! xo

      Delete
  3. That hand cream costs a lot so I'm expecting it to be really good!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, that's what i'm expecting too! xo

      Delete
  4. Ipsy has the cutest bags that they put their subscription but this one is by far my favourite little bag! I think I get more excited about the actual bag than the contents haha!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wish the Ipsy Glam Box was available in my country, looks amazing and what a fun way to try out new products! x Chantal www.commedescoco.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's a ton of boxes i want to try out that aren't available for me either, like glossy box or memebox :/ xo

      Delete
  6. This is so cute! Love it!

    Sofia x
    www.thelondonedit.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great makeup collection esp the Josie Moran! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, I loved this post! Jus letting you know that I have nominated you for the liebster award on my blog. Thankyou:)

    http://anythingandeverything.weebly.com/blog/the-liebster-tag

    ReplyDelete