Winterize Your Makeup Look

source Hey, guys! Merzy here~  If you live anywhere near where I do, you'll know that seasons are a joke. There's only a...

source
Hey, guys! Merzy here~ 

If you live anywhere near where I do, you'll know that seasons are a joke. There's only a very subtle difference between each one and usually it's just really hot and humid. It sucks because I'm feeling the christmas spirit but the weather really isn't. It's especially jarring when all the stores sell cute chunky sweathers and you'll stare at them knowing that if you get that, you'll probably die from a heat stroke. 

So while other beauty bloggers will tell you how to keep your skin glowing and smooth in the intense cold of winter, I will be talking colors. Because I still have to worry about the heat and humidity; it's a constant thing, it never stops being a problem.

What I want to focus on is how to use your fall palette for winter and how to mix it up. By far, my Fall palette was Maybelline's Blushed Nudes Palette, it was my go-to for everything and I know I've talked about it before here. Usually during the autumn months, I used a lot of purples and pinks with some gold from my Makeup Forever Aqua Shadow in #22E. Now for winter though, I've been thinking about mixing it up and going for the green colors and combining them with the gliterry brown from this Maybelline palette. Another thing I've been trying to find is a good silver cream eyeshadow (because I think I've used too much gold this autumn, it's time for a change lol), the one I've been dying to get is Maybelline's Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal Eyeshadow in Silver Strike because it looks flawless! 

As far as lips go, you can never go wrong with a classic red lip. During the Fall season, I was very much into purple/fushia/wine lips, this winter I've been trying some reds. The newest to my collection is the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick-Kate Moss Collection in #111, to say that I'm utterly in love with the Rimmel Kate Moss Collection is an understatement (I just love how inexpensive they are).  

For this post, I've partnered up with Adore Me which are this incredible lingerie store with gorgeous styles to choose from! I've kind of fallen in love with them tbh. Plus, they have a quiz that you can do to see what style suits you the best and they give you you're first pantie-bra set for $24.95 with free shipping and exchange! They've been nice enough to send me this infograph with some looks + lingerie combination that work perfectly for this Christmas time!
And there you babes go! That's it for this post! Hope you enjoyed and if you have any winter looks ideas, be sure to leave them in the comments below! Thanks so much to Adore Me for this post idea and the photos! Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' and like my page on facebook
See you soon, babes!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I hope that no matter the weather that you have Blessed Christmas! Love reading this post!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete