Liebster Award

Hey guys, Merzy here! So, I've been nominated for a thing, cool right? Hells yeah! The lovely Isabel Louise nominated me for the Lie...

Hey guys, Merzy here! So, I've been nominated for a thing, cool right? Hells yeah! The lovely Isabel Louise nominated me for the Liebster Award which is a way to discover new and awesome blogs who deserve more followers! Now, I haven't been in this blog-o-sphere very long so this makes me really happy. 

Anyway, this isn't an actual blog-post... I mean it is, but not really. The real post I had in mind for this week will come to your screens tomorrow, don't worry your little heads about it. (That is if Erika doesn't ruin my plans -- she better now -- Erika is a storm btw omg whatever!)

Anyway, let's get started!!

The Rules

  • Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking your nominator's blog.
  • Include the Liebster Award's sticker in the post as well (you can copy it from above).
  • Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award and include their links in your post. Also, make sure that you let them know they've been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
  • Answer the 10 questions asked to you by your nominator (these questions should be on their post). And make 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
  • Finally, copy these rules onto your post.
 

Isabel's Questions

1. What are your go to make up products during summer? Maybelline's Baby Lips (because sometimes you can't handle anything else on your lips), Essie nails (because pretty colors that are so sommer-y it hurts) & Clinique's Concelear (because even when it's boiling and you rub on it, it won't go anywhere)

2. What is your all time favourite high end product? I -- I don't have one? I don't buy a lot of high-end products? And that's a big statement, you know. So, pass.

3. If you could only chose one brand of make up to use what would it be? Shit.. this is hard. I would probably choose Maybelline... I love Maybelline, it has everything really!

4. What inspired you to start blogging? I've always had small blogs here and there, but what really got me to start this blog and really grow it was big youtubers like Zoella, Kalel Cullen & Fleur Deforce who started/still have blogs. I would love to be like them :)

5. Do you prefer Summer or Winter? Summer.

6. What are you most excited about for Autumn? Oh man, new candles and new line of beauty colors I can try out!

7. What is your favourite thing about yourself? Is it really ego-centric if I say everything? lol

8. If you could choose only one candle scent to burn for a year what would it be? Probably vanilla because it's fresh, sweet and simple.

9. What are your top 5 skin care products? I don't have that many skin care products tbh. I'm really trying to correct that!

10. What three people do you look up to the most? This question threw me off, man. Because usually the question is "who's your role model or idol?" but not with the words "look up to" so yeah, it's taken me a while to answer this... because the role model thing is pretty easy, but those words "look up to" have a sense of big sister vibe to them and idk. I'm not explaining myself well here so I'm just gonna answer lol. Three of the people I look up to are; Carrie Hope Fletcher, Michelle Garland (the close friends of mine who is Miss Rio Grande, because she's accomplished so much and has never given up and is so confident and always herself) & Gabriela (my parabatai, because she's overcome a lot and idk i always go for her for advice and stuff)

I Nominate...

(I can't find any more oops)


My Questions

  1. Where are you from?
  2. What do your friends think of your blog?
  3. Favorite makeup brands?
  4. Favorite part of your makeup routine?
  5. Why do you blog?
  6. What colors are your walls?
  7. Where do you take your photos?
  8. Where do you do your shopping?
  9. Favorite nail color to wear?
  10. Favorite blogger?

AAAAAND that's it, guys! See you soon, loves!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! xoxo


    http://www.brittneymathurin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire Carrie too! She's such an inspiring, all-round incredible person. Her words and videos never ever fail to brighten my day - plus she's also insanely talented! :)

    - Steph

    lookingforsteph.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! She's amazing! I've been dying to read her book!

      Delete