College Everyday Look - New To Make Up #4

Hey, guys! Merzy here! The posting schedule has changed a bit! Instead of posting twice a week or maybe even three times a week like I di...

Hey, guys! Merzy here! The posting schedule has changed a bit! Instead of posting twice a week or maybe even three times a week like I did during the summer, school has started and I only have one day free, Fridays! So, starting next week that's what's going to happen! 
This week I started orientation for the college life and all that and I've started wearing makeup everyday and I thought why not share my look with you guys?
Let's get started then!

  • I start with the Elf Studio Under Eye Conselear & Highlighter. I put the conselear under the eyes and on any spots I have & the highlighter on the inner corners of my eye, under my brow, the middle of my nose and my chin. I blend the concelear well & the highlighter too except for the brow and the inner corner of the eye which I only blend a little. They don't last very long during the day, especially under the intese heat that's been happening lately. I'm planning on using my clinique conselear to see if it would be better but still using the highlighter (because I love it).
  • Next comes the Clinique Superpowder Double Face Makeup which I mentioned in my favorites post, I only use a bit to set in the conselear. There's not much to it, that's it lol.
  • The eyes are next with the Maybelline Master Smoky by Eye Studio in Scorching Brown which I literally just realized that it's not an eyeliner, it's actually eye-shadow and I've been using it as eyeliner but whatever, it can be both to be honest. Anyway yeah, I use it for eye liner
  • For the actual lid and the bottom of the eyes, I use Nyx Rectractable Eye Liner in Silky Cashmere. I absolutely adore this, alright? like, it's one of the best eye liners I've bought. It's so beautiful, I love it. It also look very pretty and narutal. 
  • For the lashes I use the amazing Maybelline Pumped up! Colossal Volum'Express Mascara which is like I said, aaaaaaaamazing. It gives you just the right amount of volume for you to look and feel completely awake and ready to start a new day!
  • And finally, for the lips I use the heavenly Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Lipstick in 17, I use this color as a nude and if I need to add a bit more color to it I add a little bit of a darker shade in the middle of the lip and blend it together. 
Here's how it looks all put together!

And that's it, guys! What do you think? What's your every day look? And if you're in the mood to never miss a post, please go ahead and follow me on bloglovin, it would mean a lot to me! So yeah! See you soon, babes!

You Might Also Like

1 comments