Wishlist - New to Makeup #1

OKAY! so this post was supposed to be up yesterday but I suck at sheduling because my sleeping hours are out of wack so it's going ...


OKAY! so this post was supposed to be up yesterday but I suck at sheduling because my sleeping hours are out of wack so it's going up today! BUT this is an exception, because from now on this new series I'm planning will be up on Tuesdays. Hopefully. That will probably change though, but I'll try! 

ANYWAYS,
 If you know me at all you'll realize how incredibly recent my obsession with makeup has been! I used to think it was a pretty big waste of time, I didn't see the point of it & it was exhausting to get off! BUT I've since then, discovered how lovely and amazing makeup & general beauty products are! I saw the light, people!! And because when I like something I don't just like it, I have to be utterly obsessed with it, this whole makeup thing has kind of consumed my every waking thought; searching through the sephora apps to see if what's on sale has changed, reading up posts on bloglovin', watching beauty gurus on youtube and focusing more on the makeup instead of their clothing videos, etc etc etc! 

Now, since I'm so new to the scene, my make up bag mostly consists of pretty neutral, simple things! (Although I did buy a major item that I'm dying to tell you guys about but that will be for another time!) It's missing some pretty essential stuff! So, this list consists of things I want to buy, will probably buy, will never buy but I'm dying to and much much more! 

So, here it goes! 


HOW TO LOOK THE BEST AT EVERYTHING KIT 
by Benefit Cosmetics

Sephora - $32
Everything you need for a pefect complexion! It looks so cute and covenient, it just looks really pretty! This is the start of the benefit cosmetics by the way! Remember that name because it will come back!


BRONZED & LUMINOUS PALETTE DUO
by bareMinerals
Sephora - $39

I found this kit in the actual store, as opposed to the majority of these products which I found on the app! I love how this looks and love the color and for the price, I find it's pretty inexpensive compared to other high-end products! I couldn't stop staring at this lovely package, it looks so beautiful and clean, I just love it~


MOONSHADOW BAKED PALETTE - IN THE DARK
by Sephora Collection
Sephora - $27

This pretty inexpensive palette has such beautiful, brivant colors that I really really want it! This product is probably one of the things that I buy at some point because for sephora, this is not expensive at all and they're really pretty! All of these colors are ones that I don't already have in my makeup bag and am dying to try it out!


SHIMMERING SKIN PERFECTOR PRESSED
by Becca
 Sephora - $38

 I really want this (or something like this) because I really want to have my complexion to look glitter-y & beautiful for the summer! I think it would look gorgeous with my skin tone & the sun!


ULTRA REPAIR WASH 
by First Aid Beauty
Sephora - $25

One of the first things everyone has told me & I've read about being a beginner in makeup and what you should definitely have in your day-to-day life is.. a good skin care routine. I really love First Aid Beauty because their products are good for people who have sensitive skin, they don't use oils and it's inexpensive! I also really love the design of the bottle itself and all of what I've heard from this product is nothing but positive!


NAKED VAULT 
by Urban Decay
Sephora - $280

Okayyyyy... so, do I need to explain myself on this? Who wouldn't want this? Seriously... who wouldn't? I will never buy it... but it's just so pretty to look at!
/sigh/
A girl can dream you know!


WATERCOLOR LIP GLOSS LIBRARY 
by Bite Beauty
 Sephora - $49

One word... gorgeous! You might ask; "Merzy, why would you need so many lipglosses?" The answer is simple... variaty, choice... let's be real, you don't need this. I don't need this either. But it looks pretty and it would really look good in my makeup collection!


 SUGARLICIOUS LIP & CHEEK KIT 
by Benefit Cosmetics
Sephora - $28

AND here we are! Did you remember this brand's name from earlier? Yes, it's back! I simply adore this packaging! It's so convenient and beautiful! Whenever I pass through the store, I always stare at these packages and dream of owning them!


DANDELION 
by Benefit Cosmetics
Sephora - $28

The last Benefit Cosmetic, I swear! I really can't help myself though! All of their packages are simply gorgeous! They sure know how to attract attention because they always have mine when I go to sephora! Anyway, the color of this blush is so subtle and pretty! And it has a mirror! How can you say no to that?!


SUGAR POP EYE PALETTE 
by Too Faced
Sephora - $36

Okay, so I couldn't find a good picture of this product that shows you guys the packaging and also shows the colors so I had to choose only one. I chose the colors because that's more important! BUT, click on the sephora link and you'll see how amazingly clever the outside is! You'll see why I want this so badly (other than the beautiful eyeshadow on the inside!).
IT'S JUST SO PRETTY!!


VELUX PEARLFUSION SHADOW: GREENLUXE 
 by MAC
MAC - $40

I love green-ish/gold-ish eyeshadows & this MAC palette is mindblowingly gorgeous! You can't go wrong with MAC. You just can't! It's expensive for such a small palette, I think but... it would be worth it because of the amazing quality of the product you're buying. It will probably last you a long long time compared to cheaper palettes of the same size.


BUNNY TRAVEL KIT 
by Sigma
Sigma - $86

Now, Sigma brushes are what every beauty guru on youtube is talking about. Well, the ones I watch anyway. Sigma brushes are one hell of a quality product. Expensive? Yes. Worth it? definitely. I don't think I'll be buying this any time soon or even in the forseeable future, but it's definitely something to have in mind because I am very in love with how these brushes look! Plus, all of the positive reviews on it and every youtuber talking about how these are their favorite brushes, have really convinced me about this product!



MIST & FIX 
by Make Up Forever


Sephora - $30

Another thing I've been reading a lot that you should have in your makeup bag is a a makeup setting spray and one of the best ones I've seen is this product right here! I might have to buy one for when university starts in August but I still haven't decided wich one exactly! So until then, this one is definitely on the top of that list!


CHILL COOLING & HYDRATING MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY 
by Urban Decay


Sephora - $30

This setting spray is by Urban Decay and I found it at the store and I've been contemplating it ever since! Like I said earlier, I know I definitely need one of these but haven't decided which one exactly and when I buy one it will definitely be the 1.01oz bottle because I probably won't need that much anyway! Anyway, all I've read from the reviews of this item has been positive and they've said that it's really light and you hardly feel it, which is very very good for me! 


FULL-ON LIP POLISH 
by Buxom 


Sephora - $19 

 All I can say about this lipgloss is HEARTEYES! I'm just... completely in love with the packaging and the design of the product itself. I'm a sucker for cute packaging, if you haven't noticed that yet. The color I have my eyes on is the one you see above which is "Bunny - fresh peach nectar"! Now doesn't that sound delicious! The name itself is worth it. (I've been kind of obsessed with Peach lately because of the summer time! I've been loving it!)


GLOSS ON THE GO: DOUBLE-ENDED MARVELOUS MOXIE LIPGLOSS SET 
by bareMINERALS


 Sephora - $26

Yes, Another lip gloss! I've been on the look-out lately for new lip products for an everyday look for college! And this kit just looks like it has something for everyday of the week! It looks simple, convenient and the colors that are available are very noticibly different from each other which is very very good for a kit like this! This one is one of those products that I will definitely (well, probably) buy this month! 

SO!

There you go, guys! My July wishlist! Tell me what are some of you guys' must-have products for this month or for the summer in general! Also let me know if you have some advice on some other essential stuff I should have in my makeup bag or if you're a newbie just like me! Hope you enjoy, guys! Thanks for reading! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments