Mandatory Intro Post

Wow, it's been a long while since I've written anything in general so I might be a bit rusty, because of that please forgive me...


Wow, it's been a long while since I've written anything in general so I might be a bit rusty, because of that please forgive me.

So, for all of those who know me; hi, hello. Welcome to my new blog. Yes, another one. No, I didn't delete my other ones. Yes, I really can't make up my mind and yes, I am never consistent with things. It's part of my personality, I guess, but I promise I will really truly try to stay on this time.

For those of you who don't know me; hello, my name is Mercedes but please call me Merzy. I've had two or three blogs before called "Journal of Hopes" & "Media In The Stars" where I talked about my struggles with chronic illness and review things. This blog though will be a bit of both with an added fashion and videos.

Now, you might ask yourself: why on earth would I read this? And why should I devote my precious time to it? Well, first of all, good question... I won't pretend that I'm the know-it-all of lifestyle exelency because I am not.

At all.

But I've learned a lot from my years with chronic illness, depression, anxiety, sexuality and other stuff and I like to help others who might need it, because it gets hard out there when you think you're alone in the world. And I'm here to tell you, you're not.

The other part is that I like doing what I enjoy and I enjoy tv, comic books and fashion. I like writing and talking about it. I also like answering questions. Why not combine these things to maybe make something out of it? Worth a shot!

ANYWAY, besides this blog I will also make a youtube account and a new video will be up very soon! The first video will be a q&a sort of thing so that you guys can know me better and all that jazz. If you want to leave a question, which you totally should, comment down below or leave me a question on my tumblr or tweet me! All the links to my profiles are in this blog! Don't hesitate to ask something, literally anything.

I pledge to you all that I will totally be completely honest with you guys because I know there are people who might need it. And if you leave me a suggestion about what to talk/write about, I totally will.

Have a lovely day/night, babes!

You Might Also Like

0 comments