Celebrity Fashion Inspirations

 "What is your style?" is a question most people ask others to get to know them better, a simple way to find out a person'...

 "What is your style?" is a question most people ask others to get to know them better, a simple way to find out a person's personality! And yet... it's a very heavy question for me. It's always been very hard for me to answer this question, mostly because I don't really know the answer to it. My sense of style is very different and it varies depending on my mood, the weather & what I actually feel like wearing that day. 
Since I'm in this transition of becoming more grown-up & leaving behind my high school years, this also reflects into my day-to-day style! Because I'm trying to do this, I like to take inspirations from others, mostly pinterest, youtubers & celebrities. Today I'm going to be talking about celebrities since it's the quickest one (mostly because it's 9AM & I haven't slept all night because I was thinking about ideas for my blog & my brain wouldn't shut up about it).

Now, you might be wondering why I don't call them 'Celebrity Fashion Icons" or anything like that and to be honest, the main reason is... because I don't like how that sounds & what it means. I'm very proud of being myself & putting a little bit of myself into everything that I do & wear, because of this I don't like to use the word 'Idol' or 'Icon'. These words seem to imply that you're copying them in a way &... I just don't like that? Of course, not everyone thinks of these words like this and that's fine, this is just what I believe... And what was the point of this paragraph again? lol!

ANYWAY:

SHAY MITCHELL
Shay Mitchell from Pretty Little Liars has been a major crush on mine since the pilot of the hit ABC drama, since then my eyes has been set on this girl in every aspect. I love her instagram, her youtube channel, her everything really! I love her fashion style & adoooore her hair & wish I totally had it! 
She's definitely one of my main style inspirations for my mission of dressing more 'adult-like' & getting people to take me seriously, black, white & all!

VANESSA HUDGENS
 
 Vanessa Hudgens has been making headlines for her street fashion for years now! And not to mention her FLAWLESS Coachella style! Ugh, it's absolutely perfect! I love to look at Vanessa's clothes in the summer/spring time, they're perfect for that time of year! Plus, the absolute best part? Their look so comfortable & flowy, heaven for the Caribbean heat I live with!
I don't have a lot to say that isn't just fangirling. I adore Vanessa & I make heart-eyes on every #ootd & instagram selfie she posts! I feel like her clothes are the perfect way to express to someone my style without words.

SELENA GOMEZ
I never knew how much I loved Selena Gomez's style until very recent when I followed her instagram. Everything that she wears is very me, I could easily see myself wearing pretty much anything she wears. They're comfortable, easy to wear but still trendy & sophisticated! She found that perfect balance that I'm still trying to achieve. 
Her hair is another thing I adore & am itching to get a similar style if it weren't for the fact that I'm emotionally attached to my long hair. sighs, oh well! 

SO!

There you go! My celebrity fashion inspirations! There aren't a lot of them because I could never find celebrities who have my style & wear pieces I could see myself wearing. The struggle is very real. Holla at me if you feel.
Can't believe I just said that.

ANYWAY, hope you enjoyed reading & go ahead and tell me what are some of you guys' celebritiy fashion inspirations down in the comments! Love ya' babes!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ideally, the celebrity and brand / fashion design team create products that are authentic, unique and inspiring. This requires sincere effort by the celebrity to get it right.I have my own blog which is bassed on lifestyle blog here you can buy all types of products and accessories that will make you looks like celebrity..
    Celebrity Fashion Trends UK

    ReplyDelete